Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. THIS NOTICE IS ISSUED BY VYTRONIX LTD.
FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
- These Terms & Conditions apply to goods supplied directly by Vytronix Limited to you registered in England and Wales with company no. 10255091 Vytronix registered office is Vytronix Ltd, 260-270 Butterfield, Great Marlings, Luton LU2 8DL
- No contract exists between you and Vytronix Ltd for the sale of any goods until Vytronix Ltd has received your order and a confirmation of that order, which may be printed by you, has been displayed on your computer screen. A binding legal contract exists between you and Vytronix Ltd upon receipt of this confirmation.
- The contract is subject to your cancellation rights (see clauses 23 and 24 below).
- Vytronix Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of sale without notice in the future.
- Any dispute or claim that either you or Vytronix Ltd may bring in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone (unless you object and ask for a different jurisdiction or law apply).
The language of this contract is English, and any disputes arising under this contract shall be conducted in English, but if you would like a dispute to be heard in another language then Vytronix Ltd will try to find ways to help.
- You may have other rights granted to you by law in addition to those set out in these terms and conditions, which Vytronix Ltd may not exclude. These terms and conditions do not affect those other rights granted by law. If you wish to obtain further information about your rights, you should speak to your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
STATUTORY AND REGULATORY DISCLOSURES
- We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- Our VAT number is GB 354359091
- We are a member of WEEE Producer Compliance Scheme, Producer Number: WEE/MM7393AA.
- We are a member of Battery Full Producer Compliance Scheme, Battery compliance number: BPRN07026.
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF GOODS
- The description and price of the goods ordered will be as shown in the Shop at the time the order is placed.
- All goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, Vytronix Ltd will inform you by email or by telephone as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative product or refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Vytronix website are accurate at the time the order is placed. If an error is found, Vytronix Ltd will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If you cancel, Vytronix Ltd will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods. This charge will be brought to your attention at the time you place your order for the goods.
- The price of all goods and delivery charges are exclusive of VAT.
- You’re Right of Cancellation. Should you receive your purchase and decide that you no longer require the goods for whatever reason, they can be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the goods. To return the goods, please contact the Vytronix Customer Care Number on 0800 121 4034, where one of our dedicated customer service representatives will send you returns documentation and explain to you what you must do. You must then return the goods as soon as you are able to do so. Vytronix will cover the cost of returning the goods in the UK only. You will receive a full refund of the price of the goods (including the costs of delivering the goods to you) within 30 days of you notifying Vytronix Ltd that you no longer require the goods. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged until they are returned to Vytronix Ltd. Using the goods before returning them within the allotted 14-day period does not constitute taking reasonable care of them. If you use the goods before returning them to us, you will be responsible for the costs of us reconditioning those goods. Vytronix Ltd may set off the cost of refurbishing the goods against the sums that you have paid for the goods, including any applicable VAT payable, if the goods are used prior to being returned under this clause. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Faulty Goods. Vytronix Ltd is committed to ensuring that all products are to the highest standard. All our products have a one year manufacturers guarantee from the date of delivery should you experience a problem within this period please contact the Vytronix Ltd Customer Care Number on 0800 121 4032. One of our dedicated customer services representatives will try to solve your problem over the phone. If your problem cannot be solved over the telephone, you will be sent returns documentation. Once our Service Centre has received your faulty item, it will be tested, and the fault/problem identified. Upon identification of this, we will repair the fault. If the fault cannot be identified, we will contact you and offer you a replacement or full refund.
- In certain cases, Vytronix Ltd may not be able to provide the goods, or carry out some of its other duties under contract, because of something that is beyond Vytronix reasonable control. This could include war, an act of terrorism, widespread goods, fuel or power shortages, fire, flood, severe weather, other natural disasters, equipment failure or an accident that is not Vytronix fault. If this happens then Vytronix Ltd will not be responsible for so long as the effects of the event continue for any failure to provide the goods. Vytronix Ltd will continue to try to provide the goods as soon as possible despite any such events.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Vytronix Ltd shall be liable for the death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or if Vytronix Ltd has deliberately lied to you where the lie caused you to enter into a contract with Vytronix Ltd.
YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO CLAUSES 27 – 30 INCLUSIVE.
- Vytronix Ltd shall not be liable for any losses (except for those set out in Clause 26 above) which were not reasonably foreseeable at the time of entering into a contract with Vytronix Ltd (whether or not caused by Vytronix’s negligence).
- For the liability not covered by Clause 26 above, Vytronix Ltd will not be responsible for any loss that could not have been expected to occur in advance of the loss occurring or any loss of any opportunity by you (including an opportunity for you or someone else to make, save or use money).
- For all Vytronix Ltd’s liability not covered by Clause 26 above, you accept that Vytronix Ltd maximum financial responsibility to you will be the price of the goods even if the actual loss you suffer is more than that.
- The price of the goods has been calculated on the basis that Vytronix Ltd will exclude or limit its liability as set out in the contract. If you want Vytronix Ltd to take on more liability, then please let Vytronix Ltd know and Vytronix Ltd will let you have a revised price.
- All goods supplied by Vytronix Ltd are warranted free from defects for period stated within the product packaging from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear (such as worn out filters, belts and brush bars), wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by Vytronix Ltd, failure to follow manufacturer's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without approval from Vytronix Ltd.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify Vytronix Ltd in writing at the address (Vytronix UK Limited, 260-270 Butterfield, Great Marlings, Luton LU2 8DL).
- These terms and conditions of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to the use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to Vytronix Ltd, 260-270 Butterfield, Great Marlings, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 8DL. Telephone 0800 121 4034
- Any complaints should both be placed in writing, and addressed to Customer Care Department.
- Vytronix Ltd prides itself on delivering complete customer satisfaction on all of its product and services. In the unlikely event that a product arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us here or call our Customer Care Number on 0800 121 4034 who will advise you further and arrange a replacement if necessary.
TAKE BACK SCHEME (TBS)
- In accordance with the UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) regulations, Vytronix Ltd offers customers a Take Back Scheme. This scheme works on a free take back basis so when you buy an equivalent product from Vytronix Ltd, Vytronix will recycle your old product. The WEEE item returned must fulfil the same function as the item bought. You must return your old item within 28 days of purchasing your new item or you will no longer be eligible for the scheme. Your WEEE item must be addressed to Vytronix TBS and should be returned at your own cost to the address specified in Clause 36.
- Participants must reside in the UK mainland.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age.
- There is only one prize per draw, unless otherwise stated.
- Participants should only enter the competition once! Duplicate comments/selfies will be disqualified. Facebook tagging and sharing is non-compulsory to enter the competition.
- By uploading a photo on Vytronix Facebook page, you give Vytronix permission to use that photo in any promotional or website-related material.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promotions are NOT open to employees of Vytronix, as well as their families, their agents or other related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these online competitions.
- The winner will be selected randomly (unless otherwise stated) within two weeks after the end of the giveaway and will be announced on the Facebook page of Vytronix.
- The winner will then be contacted via Facebook within two weeks after the end of the giveaway. Following this notification, the winner will be required to send the promoter full details of their address to which the prize will be delivered.
- If Vytronix cannot: (i) contact the winner via Facebook within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Vytronix’ sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to Vytronix within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, Vytronix reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Allow 7 days for delivery of the Prize. Vytronix accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.